The Center for Restored & Connected Families provides services to the whole family!
We offer affordable psychotherapy for families, couples, and individuals of all ages and stages and are contracted for behavioral heath with Cigna/Evernorth and Aetna. We are passionate about meeting the needs of children and adolescents and offer support to caregivers and families. Our therapists will treat you with respect and honor, notice your strengths and needs, and walk alongside you to help build skills and relationships that last a lifetime!
Our logo reflects the importance of connection, structure, and joy which are at the heart of healthy family relationships. As we provide behavioral health care and support pre-licensed marriage & family therapists–we look forward to providing services that support all family members! It is our privilege to honor and work with all ages, stages, and abilities and tailor services to meet client goals and promote healthy attachment relationships.
We promote relationships, build skills, and connect families allowing each person to reach their highest potential.
All of our methods:
- Consider the unique needs of each client from the perspective of the client
- Support relationship and are aimed and developing safety and healthy attachment
- Are strength-based and ability conscious
- Develop new capacities that promote increased competency, confidence and resiliency
- Are informed by underlying theory and evidence-based or evidence-informed methods